Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer #1

Schools out and we are off and running! Doing what?

Well let's see, friends, more friends and still more friends. Tayler took a Jr. Lifeguard course and has been working hard on more merit badges. Hope is looking for a nanny job, hopefully she can get one soon. Jackie is going to get that license now that she isn't swamped with school work, she also needs it so she can do some driving to Utah with me this summer. What have I been up to, well I got talked into going to Girls camp this year, it was fun but exhausting. Girls and girl drama, so much fun ;) Then got home and forgot we had booked a cabin for the weekend so off we went again and I just got back. Summer is up and running!! Hopefully I can keep up ;)

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

sounds like fun.

Sally Young said...

Sounds like fun. I have been busy this summer too. Today I was sad to think it is half over almost and the sun just came out last week.

Tina said...

It's always awesome to by busy!

Janille said...

Sounds like you are having fun and keeping busy! When are you coming to Utah?

Stacey said...

That includes a stay at our B&B right? lol

I finally changed my OR number for a ID one, so I'll have to give you a buzz!

~Stacey