Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nails by El Spazo (aka George)






Hope and Emma were painting their nails and wanted to have fun designs on them. They were having a tough time so who do they ask for help? Their Dad ;) There is a reason he has 3 girls I guess :) It was so much fun I decided I wanted mine done, Emma is blue, Hope is purple and I'm red. Disclaimer: George only decorated the girls nails, he doesn't want credit for the painting the skin ;) We like to say nails by George (said with a french accent), he likes El Spazo.

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

That is sooo KEWEL. Nice job George.

Laura said...

Wow... who knew George (said with the French accent, of course) had such a hidden talent! You know he'll never live this down, right? Especially since you blogged about it...

Tina said...

Very nice Geo!

Snap said...

What a man! I'm impressed!