Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas December 19th?






This year we did Christmas early. Jackie is heading to Tennessee for Christmas to surprise Tyler, and every night of the week we had something happening so for FHE we had Christmas :) It was interesting playing Santa, a little silly but once it was all set up Christmas felt like Christmas. As a matter of fact I liked it, we weren't all sleepy. We all had fun. George surprised me with a new camera so now I need to learn how to use it. Lots of warm blankets and movies and of course candy. Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

FUN!!!!

The two old crows said...

We had a early Christmas eve dinner since the Steven's were going to be in Utah for Christmas. It is fun and it looks like you guys had fun.

Bainter Family Antics said...

Don't be giving my kids any ideas! They have been bugging me to open presents. Glad you all had a great time, wish we were closer....