Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gardner Village 2005

 Look what I found in my e-mail account.  Sadly I have no idea why my kids were in Utah in 2005 without me, but my awesome sisters took them to Gardner Village and had some fun with them.  They were all so tiny, look at Sam!  Just a baby.
 Emma is so cute.
 We think this witches sign says "Does this hat make my nose look big?"  They all thought that was funny.


 So let's see Hope would have been 14,  Jackie would be 12,  Tayler 10 and Emma 8.  Little Sam would be 18 months.  Wow, so cute.  I love coming across old photo's.




2 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love those pictures. That is the year that we moved here to Maryland and I know you guys were in Utah earlier because you swim in our pool.

Tina said...

It is super fun to find old photos that you can't remember seeing before! This is how I remember your family!!! I can't believe they are growing up so fast.