Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas 2012

 We had a great Christmas!  We were all together, Hope came over and Jackie and Tyler drove to Oregon. This is some of the after math, all the gifts opened and everyone waiting for breakfast. I obviously didn't take great pics because Jackie and Tyler aren't in the pics, you will just have to believe me that they were there.
 George makes great omelets, lot's of veggies and ham, very yummy!

 Emma got a nail stamp kit for Christmas, this is her first try. Not bad. I thought it was really cute.
Before Christmas I got this genius idea to learn how to machine quilt. So all of December i was madly and stressfully learning and sewing these two cute picnic blankets to give Hope and Jackie and Tyler. With these quilts and cute picnic baskets, they should be able to picnic in style now :)

It was such a great day, playing games and eating and being together.  Love my family!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the blankets :) And the food!

Tina said...

Do you have your mom and dad's quilting machine??? Very lovely quilts!!! (jealous, ha!)

Lora said...

Tina, No i don't have my parents quilting machine, i quilted these on my little sewing machine. That's why it was crazy :) Thanks :)