Sunday, August 12, 2007

We love family

Trudy and Steve's family came to visit. It has been four years since we have been together so it was a really nice visit. We went with them to silver falls on Thursday, I totally forgot my camera. Who does that? Especially if they have a blog and are getting addicted to it!!!!???? Crazy! So I have no pictures to post of our day at Silver Falls, it was a beautiful day, not too hot, just right.

Friday we went to Cannon beach to check out the tide pools. They told us that at the beaches they go to there aren't tide pools, as a person still new to the whole ocean thing I did not know that. So we checked out the tide pools at Cannon beach and then we went to Seaside to feed the sea lions. One of the sea lions kept splashing them and I think Cece got the wettest.

The water was nice too, so the kids got wet and pretty much just enjoyed each other. It was a really nice time.






2 comments:

The two old crows said...

cool pictures. Looks like everyone was having fun. I love those pools.

happy mom said...

I am so jealous of them! spending time with you up there! Those are some really cool pictures! I have had an extended leave but hope to come back soon.