Sunday, August 19, 2007

My boy

Today Tayler passed the sacrament for the first time. I have to say that I got a little teary eyed watching him. I look at him and I picture his cute little chubby baby hands in mine and his cute little baby voice telling me that he will always love me. Then I blink and he is a young man, a deacon, and he holds the priesthood!

It makes me happy, I am glad he is a good young man and that he is making the right choices. He was so nervous and cute, they had a map of the chapel and he was studying it so that he wouldn't make any mistakes. So sweet, so eager to do everything right. I just love him so much and hope I don't get teary eyed every week.

4 comments:

happy mom said...

that is so sweet! I can't even imagine Sam doing that yet, but it will come so soon. tell him congrats.

Sharp Family said...

How neat. It must be so rewarding to see your kids making good choices! It just shows what good parents you are!

Tina said...

I remember those days!!! I still have one more boy to go though. Tayler is such a cutie, I can't believe he is 12 already.

Stacey said...

I told Devin that Tayler was passing the sacrament, he said, 'no way, he's my age.' It was shortly after he realized that he had missed Tayler's b-day (expect a card... when I get your new address). Great job, Tayler! You'll have to give Dev some pointers.