Saturday, October 13, 2007

Homecoming


Hope was asked to Homecoming. After weeks of shopping and hours of make up and Hair, this is "THE" look for 2007 Homecoming.















Hope is lucky enough to have an awesome friend who came over and ran around like crazy, helping us get her all dolled up. Karen is so much fun to have around.
















I invited a bunch of friends over because everyone wanted to see "the dress" so we looked like we had paparazzi in our house. Lots of camera flashing and I have to say everyone was really nice to let us get lots of pictures. Hope and Koda both could have been upset but I think they handled it great. I guess Hope wouldn't have been upset, she told me to call everyone :) Poor Koda just had to put up with it. But isn't that what boys do, they have to wait for us for hours and then smile for all the pictures. I think Hope looks so beautiful, he was lucky to get a chance to wait, right :)
This is Koda, waiting patiently for Hope to get ready. He came an hour early!!!!!! I guess they didn't communicate the time very well.

Then after waiting for Hope to get ready, Koda had to wait for George to get home.





Finally George came home, the dreaded "TALK" didn't happen (we only kidded Koda a couple of times about that) Now where is HOPE!!!
There she is, WOW!!!! The corsage looks beautiful too. Now where is the ride????
Hope, Karen and Katrina. Friends are so great.
Hope, Koda, Jason and Katrina. Group dating, that's the way to make parents feel at ease :)
Hope and Koda, they look cute together. Off to Red Robin for dinner. Then lots of dancing.
Hope had a blast!!!

7 comments:

The two old crows said...

Oh Hope you are just beautiful. I'll bet you were the envy of every girl there. You did make a very cute couple. I hope you had a great time.

Kelli said...

Hope, you look so beautiful!!! And all grown up, I know I've only been in the family for 3 years, but wow, you're not a little girl anymore! I bet you had a blast, you look amazing!

happy mom said...

Hope you are gorgeous! I can not get over how much you look like your gorgeous mom! Love the Dress and color of the dress on you! and the hair makeup all fabulous! Koda looks like a cutie. sounds like a lot of fun.

Funny that he came so early and had to wait!

I do not remember any hoopla when going out on dates, what about you Lora?

Rachel said...

Hope, you look absolutely beautiful! And what a cute couple you & your date are. The hair, make-up, dress...all perfect!! And the photo shoot is great.

Sharp Family said...

You do look beautiful, Hope, I agree with all the other comments!

To answer your question, Lora, we have a Cannon Rebel XTi and I use PhotoScape to edit. I would love to take photography classes, in fact I've been thinking about doing it when we move back to Utah. As it is now, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I sure enjoy it:) It almost becomes an obsession, I think all the time about where I can do our next photo shoot!

Jewels Rules said...

Hope you look amazing.. and I hope you had tons of fun.. I love your dress and I also really love your friends dress too.. you are such a pretty girl.. you need to call me you bum and tell me all about it.. I mean I realize I'm clear across the country but I am tired of no one telling me what's going on.. Love you!!

Stacey said...

*sniff* Going out with boys to dances and doing all those grown up things... *sniff* Fabulous, Hope, absolutely fabulous!! (Despite whatever happened.) The green looks beautiful on you, perfect choice! Can't wait to see what you've come up for the Winter Ball or Valentines Dance or Prom!!!