Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving


Last night we were invited to go to Uncle Sid's house to carve our pumpkins. We had a lot of fun, as usual when we carve pumpkins. Here we are gutting out our pumpkins














Here we are again.



This is me gutting out my pumpkin also. Hope didn't want to carve a pumpkin because she hates to gut them out. To me, this is the best part!

This is my mom's pumpkin. She chose the hardest one in the book. She said the hardest part was the pitchfork Emma and Dad's pumpkin,








Taylers pumpkin,

















This is my pumpkin. I was lazy and chose the simplest one there was.






Uncle sids pumpkin, which he carved in like two minutes. (it didn't take him very long at all. Even i took longer than him and i had an easy one!)



And last but not least, Sydney's pumpkin.

9 comments:

happy mom said...

Wow, you guys are all professionals! Even yours Jackie! Carving is a real talent. We went easy with our own style this year, and what am I saying we, Brian did it all, but I am thinking that next year we will have to all have our own. Oh an the pictures look so good, I am impressed, Brian is right my camera sucks!

happy mom said...

in case there is any confusion, Jackie I meant, you think you took the easy one, but I know that it takes talent and it looks really good.

happy mom said...

Did you change your background for the holiday? what a good idea, I may copy you. I love how festive it is.

The two old crows said...

kewel It makes me want to run out and buy a pumpkin or two. Great job all of you.

Love you all.

Grandpa Sid said...

Pumpkingutting is great fun especially with grandkids. I am GREEN with ENVY.
Were you eating pumpkin VOMIT and dragon scales (chips) and drinking witches brew ?????

(someone is out shooting a shotgun this morning) hmmmmm

Love you ALL

Gramps

Grandpa Sid said...

I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
I WANT SOME PUMPKIN VOMIT
RAW, RAW, RAW!
AND DRAGON SCALES!
AND WITCHES BREW!

Tina said...

Looks like loads of fun!!!

I love the costumes!!

And the puke!!

Love ya,

Tina

Jewels Rules said...

um hi coolest pumpkin carving ever.. except I so thing my witch kicks major bottom.. ha ha but really you guys did a sweet job.. and the gutting part is also my favorite part I love it..

Stacey said...

Oooh, you're fancy! Patterns for pumpkins are so cool. Everybody can be Martha now! Did you use a rotosaw? I read a blurb about a guy who uses his Rotozip to carve... I was going to try that, but Dave broke my last blade sawing off a metal rod two months before. This gives me hope that I can at least try it out next year.