Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eleven

Happy Birthday Emma!!!! Today is Emma's birthday, how can my baby be 11!!! The first time they handed her to me she sighed. What a cutie!!


I thought this one was funny, she didn't know what to think about being practically naked. That is a way easier clean up job when dyeing easter eggs.
I love this photo, she is always smiling.
This is Emma's first day of school. Preschool at 4? That seems way to young.

Emma loved to dance, this is her with her good friend Savannah.
Tayler and Emma are such good friends, I love this photo too.

She also loves the BIG swing at the cabin. We all do :) A lazy moment in the hammock, what a fun time.
What did I say, always smiling. This is at Fort Stevens.






Emma and Sam at Grandma's house. They are both sooooo cute!!!


Emma we love you and we hope you have a great day!!








10 comments:

The two old crows said...

Happy Birthday Emma. I can't believe 11 years have gone by. Where did they go? Hope you had a great day. Love ya

Kandi said...

Wow Lora, another birthday! You liked having your babies in the spring too! Cute photos of all of your "babies"! When is Tayler's birthday?

young family said...

Hey Kandi,

Three girls in the spring!! One boy in the summer, his birthday is in August :) Poor boy always has to wait forever for his parties and gifts. When he was little we made cakes for him every so often just so we could see him smile :)

Janille said...

Lora,
Thanks for the post! I LOVE keeping in touch too. I can't believe how big your kids are. They sure are cute! So where do you live? Are you close to Heidi? She needs a walking buddy! Congrats to you too! Thanks again, and keep in touch.

Jewels Rules said...

wow seriously everytime I go to your page another birthday.. I still can't believe how big they are all getting.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!! I hope you had a fantastic day..

Stacey said...

HAPPY Birthday, EMMA!! Eleven, I think that makes you a tween now! What did you get for your birthday... more books? Love all the pictures; you were too cute then and you're still too cute now! D.J. agrees with me! lol Keep Smile'n! ~Stacey

Kelli said...

Wow! Another Birthday! Happy Birthday Emma!!! You are such a sweete cute girl, hope you had a great Birthday!!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Emma!! Lora, I love what you've done with your kid's birthdays on the blog . . . can't wait for McKay's b-day so I can do the same!!

Rachel said...

I'm just catching up reading some of your blogs, & I see I missed the last two birthday blogs. So Happy Belated Birthdays to Jackie & Emma. I love these blogs by the way. What a cute idea & wonderful pictures.

Rachel said...

Oops...that last comment was not from my DB, but from me, Rachel. I didn't realize she changed my posting name instead of making her own.