Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh No! Not again!

Yesterday I woke up a little stiff and sore, from what? I have no idea. I don't think I had a rough night or anything.

I ate breakfast went through my normal morning, got the kids off to school, got ready for my walk. Debated on whether or not I should walk......... walked anyway.

Came home, sat down for a couple of minutes and TWANG! My back decided to have a spasm. YUCK! I spent yesterday, alternating between heat and cold on my back but it still hurt. Had a back rub or two and took some 800mg Ibuprofen and went to bed.

Woke up this morning still sore, not as bad as yesterday though. I have a trip to Utah coming up on Tuesday, I don't have time to be sick. I started picturing my sisters pushing me around in a wheelchair at Women's conference, not a cool picture.

Looked up some different Chiropractors and a friend called, said she had heard that my back was hurting me and told me about her doctor, so I gave him a call. Went and was adjusted, going back tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed that maybe I will feel OK and not be in pain the whole week I am in Utah. Come on back, lets work together here :)

6 comments:

King Family said...

Are you coming to utah by yourself this time? Maybe I will be able to see you.

Im sorry about your back. I hope it gets better for you.

Tina said...

Ohhhh poor Lora . . . we'll pray for you.

Bainter Family Antics said...

I am so glad my back does not do that naughty trick to me. Tell it to behave.

The two old crows said...

My back gets to hurting but nothing like that. Hope it gets better so you can enjoy woman's conference.

Sally Young said...

I hope you feel better soon. You should look us up. I can get a few of us togther of us Young girls can go to lunch. I know Darla and Cheryl would love to see you too. I think it would be great. Let me know if we can meet for a lunch. we will treat you to lunch too.

Stacey said...

No WAY!!!! I'm so sorry - stupid back anyway! I'm so sorry I'm not there to help you like you helped me went my back went twang. Hopefully it'll all be good by Tuesday and you can enjoy WC. You're flying right? Cause I got a little twang of excitement opening up my bed and breakfast. lol


Oh, what to do! Take lots of drugs (the good kind) and stay off your feet until all is well.

~Stacey