Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring time

Every day of my life, this little guy gives me this look. Who can resist that face, it just begs for attention.We get his leash and head out. The monkey tree is always entertaining. Jackie got an awesome shot of it.
This picture is to remind me why I need to walk, and to keep me motivated ;)
The flowers are all blooming it is so pretty, I am looking forward to the Rhododendrons and Azalea's, they always look really pretty. I just love springtime! Looking forward to more days in the 70's and 80's.





6 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love the pictures. Oh what a cute spoiled dog. Now don't you tell him I said so!!!!!!!

Judy said...

wow, I never thought of posting a picture from behind. Boy if I did that I would/should never stop exercising ever. Whew good thing my kids just like to take pictures of themselves!!!!

Sally Young said...

Those are really neat pictures.

Tina said...

Is Jackie taking the pics? They are good ones!

And Lora, YOU DO NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT!!!! You are thin, thin, thin and just have ample hips . . . Great body! in my humble opinion!

Stacey said...

Awesome! Springs sprung for you guys too. Way to go Jackie with all those fantastic pictures!

Reminder of why you need to walk? Please!!! lol

~Stacey

King Family said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the flowers. I agree with my mom, you are skinny!