Saturday, January 16, 2010

Out of the mouth of my babe ;)

Not quite babes anymore but one of my children has recently made me laugh, so I am going to share and you get to guess which one said it:

We were watching Julie and Julia and one of my babes said: "I think it looks wrong when the woman is taller than the man"

Second funny thing said this week:

"I don't feel well, but it's all in my head"


______________________________________________________________

My Babe says not to tell you.......so don't let Jackie know I said anything OK ;) ;)

10 comments:

Tina said...

Was it Tayler??? And you are taller than George!!!! Not by much though, right???

The two old crows said...

I was thinking Tayler but Grandpa thought Emma.

Judy said...

I guess Jackie?

King Family said...

I guess Jackie! Would Taylor even watch that movie!?

Stacey said...

Miss Emma? That's my guess at least; probably wrong! lol

~Stacey

Lora said...

Tina,

That's why it is so funny, I am taller than George ;) Not by much though :)

Tina said...

I love to tell people about how you got your growth spurt after you were married!!! Sooo funny!

Ohhhh, how I wish we lived closer together!!!!

Emma said...

Can I guess now mom???

Rachel said...

I have absolutely no guess, but....hahahaha!! Too funny!

Elise said...

Hey Lora,
I love reading your blog! You have inspired me. Can you tell me how to do one for my family?
Elise Tolman