Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tag

I was tagged by Cecilia. This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some little facts about me! It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better. So check at the bottom and if you're tagged, copy and paste this into your blog and insert your four favs in each of the four subject.

1st - Four places I go:

-Store
-Church
-Bootcamp
-Sid and Chan Hei's house

2nd - Four favorite smells:

-Lilacs
-Anything fresh baked
-Fall smells (wood burning stoves, apples, outdoorsy smells)
-The smell of rain

3rd - Four favorite TV shows and/or movies

-Amazing Race
-The Middle
-Court Jester
-What the deaf man heard

4th - Four recommendations

-Smile otherwise you will cry
-Exercise
-uuummmmm be good
-uuummmmmmmm don't complain!

Everyone that I would tag has already done this so if you are reading this and you haven't been tagged.....I tag you!

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

thank you. A few things there I didn't know.

Bainter Family Antics said...

Stretching for those recommendations.....they are good though!

King Family said...

What a good list of smells. Makes you really think. Fall smells are definitely a favorite of mine too.