Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm so loved




These are the flowers George got me for Valentine's day. This is the second bouquet this month. They are so pretty.
I was over at at friends helping with a service project, I came home to a box of flowers from someone who thinks they know me pretty well :) Kind of interesting, I feel bad for the guy and his girl, but I will enjoy the flowers :)



I'm thinking someone must have meant to send me flowers because it was definitely addressed to me and had George's phone number....so if you want credit, let me know, otherwise Thank you!

4 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

Yes you are Loved.
The card was supposed to read:

Lora,Jackie,Emma and Hope


Love Grandpa

ps
And I do hope you enjoy them.

Tina said...

I was going to say . . . . I got the same box of flowers, with the right note however!!!! I feel badly for Eric, who probably got your note!!!

Bainter Family Antics said...

too funny! We too got flowers here from the grandpapa. We are sure loving them.

King Family said...

What a great surprise!