Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Utah

 My Nephew got married in April.  Since it was close enough to Women's Conference I was lucky enough to go.  It was so fun to be there for the wedding.  I haven't seen Jeri's family for such a long time i hardly recognized some of them.  Kolten picked a good girl in Lindy, the wedding was beautiful and the reception was lot's of fun.
 I spent  a couple of weeks at my Parents house.  It was very relaxing and I got to see almost all of my siblings at one point or the other.  The one and only thing I really miss about Utah is family.  This is us at Women's Conference.  We have been going for 14 years now!  Amazing!  I look forward to Women's conference every year.
On our way home we stopped at Jackie and Tyler's house.  I really miss these two!  It was great visiting and making yummy treats and goofing around.  It was a fun little vacation.  Came home and got busy with life.  Looking forward to many more trips and vacations and family gatherings!

3 comments:

Tina said...

What a nice tradition to go to women's conference! And a bonus to get too see Jackie and hubby!

Tina said...

What a nice tradition to go to women's conference! And a bonus to get too see Jackie and hubby!

Jackie said...

We loved seeing you guys! Miss you!