Sunday, March 9, 2014

Winter in the NW

 I want to blog about this so that when people say it doesn't snow in the NW I can prove them wrong.  This is our third time being snowed in since we have moved here.  We got a foot of snow that shut down the NW for Four solid days for sure.  Church was canceled and schools were closed. For some reason whenever I can't go out I really really want to :)  I feel like a caged bear and everyone stuck with me probably wish I could get out of the house :)
 George and Tayler decided to go build an igloo.  They were having fun.



 They didn't quite get it done though.  It was fun watching them.
 We stayed inside and played games.  Hope and Emma kicked my hinney at Clue :)  We played tons of games and ate tons of food and watched lots of movies.  What else can we do :)

 I guess check our phones or other devices Ha Ha :)  Glad the snow is gone and I can do what I want whenever I want.  I hope we don't have another storm like this for another 3 or 4 years :)

No comments: