Monday, July 21, 2014

Spring Break 2014

 Jackie came to visit over spring break. We decided to throw her a Baby Shower :)  She got so many cute things, and had a good time visiting with friends from church and school.
 Surprisingly it was rainy while she was here.  So we planned as many activities as we could without getting drenched :)  We went to Powell Books in Portland.  That place is huge!  I really think I could get lost there. Literally lost not just lost in a book lol. Rooms and rooms full of books and multiple floors and levels ....it is huge!  Kind of fun though.  While we were there we decided to look for food, but trying to find parking in Portland that is close to anything is kind of hard and like I said it was rainy, and on this day pouring down rain, so we walked next door to a restaurant called Henry's on 12 I think.  It was yummy!  I would go back for sure :)
Hope, Jackie, Emma and Tayler
On our way home we went to Pittock Mansion.  It was better than I remember. I think they added a bunch of information and things like that to make it more interesting. 

It was just so nice to have Jackie come visit.  I loved feeling the baby kick and move, when he would anyway :)  We always love family time :)

No comments: