Monday, July 30, 2007

Saturday at the coast

This is Rocky, getting a little R and R
Tayler and Bryson playing in the sand





Saturday we had an Elder's Quorum family beach party. They brought their BBQ's and we had a lot of fun in the water and on the sand. We learned that we needed to re-apply sunscreen more than we did. Tayler and Emma came home a little on the red side :o( I felt bad, if you notice in the picture I had lots of clothes on so I didn't get burned, what kind of mom does that :( Live and learn.

5 comments:

happy mom said...

I can not believe how much Hope looks like you! I thought she was you at first.

Also your kids are old enough they can put on there own sunscreen don't feel so bad.

The sun is so bad though I think we will have to resort to full body suits for swimming soon.

The two old crows said...

Having beach parties looks like so much fun. I agree Hope looks alot like you. You are both beautiful.

Tina said...

I thought the same thing about Hope!!!!

Anyway, while I was looking at your pictures it occurred to me that we are going to be spending time at the beach in about a week, and how can two families get further away from each other? One on the Pacific the other on the Atlantic. What ARE we thinking? It's nuts!!!

Love ya, Tina

Sharp Family said...

Looks like fun, too bad about the non-claming! I guess I should know this, but where do you guys live?

Stephanie

young family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.