Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tagged

Kelli just tagged me so here it goes. Six of my habits are................

1) I love to read books, I could read all day long if it is a good book, like the Twilight series.

2) I am a clean freak, so my kids say. I do hate messes though :)

3) I love to eat, anything gooey and full of really bad for you calories and fat.

4) I love sitting somewhere pretty and quiet and just feeling peace (temple, outdoors........)

5) I have to have at least 8 hours of sleep or you just might not like me :)

6) I really enjoy walking and haven't done it enough lately and really miss it.

And now I tag, G and G Young, Tina, Trudy, Stephanie and Stacey. Can't wait to see what you say :)

5 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

Question, Is the tag for 6 things I love, or 6 things I do habitually?

happy mom said...

I had a hard time thinking of things. I like yours!

young family said...

What you do grandpa is you write about 6 habbits you have.

Grandpa Sid said...

Oh dear, you don't want to know about my habits. Believe ME!

Except I do love thinking about my grandchildren and remembering how much I love them, and the good times we've had.

Stacey said...

*giggle* Yeah, that sounds like you! Lora gets cranky without her sleep, gooey food, and a daily walk. lol I had a hard time stopping at just six! Makes you stop and wonder just how bad or good our habits really are.