Saturday, November 24, 2007

Teenage driver AHHHHHHHH

Hope got her drivers permit over the weekend, so we have been driving around alot. She is doing very well. I thought it was funny that very few kids get their license as soon as they are 16 here, but I think all of the blind corners and crazy roads might have something to do with it.

So soon we will send Hope on all of those boring erands that I really hate to do and then before long she will find driving as exciting as I do :) So all you people out there look out there is another teenager on the road.

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

kewel Reminds me when Tina got her license. It is exciting and a little worrisome.

Jewels Rules said...

I know huh people out here aren't as focused on getting their license either.. shoot the day I turned 16 I skipped a few classes so my mom could take me to get my license and then I took her car and I was so stoked and now I drive so dang much I hate it.. but it's ok it's life and it's really nice to be able to drive when you need to..

happy mom said...

I guess it is so lame in this state that the kids have to have a license to have fun. I always laughed when Brian didn't get his license until 19! I have had my license longer than him.

well, have fun hope!

I love your new music, and when I finally share the song I want to (brian has to help me, itunes issues), I will let you know so you can listen!

Stacey said...

I'm safe at 300+ miles, right? Or should I be on the look-out anyway? lol Sorry, Hope... I couldn't help myself. Don't give your Mom too many grey hairs and stay safe! ~Stacey