Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 Thousand 4 Hundred Miles


This year for Thanksgiving we decided that we would go to Nevada to be with Hope and my family.
We headed out Monday night and got home Sunday night. We drove and drove. Believe it or not the driving was not the hightlight of the week. I had so much fun being with my family. I love my Brothers and Sisters and all of the in-laws. I wish we could have spent more time with Hope, she had to work so we had two late evenings with her and Thanksgiving day. We were also able to see Grandma Blake also, it was a nice visit.
I love being around family. We laugh we watch our kids get together and just have fun.
We ended the trip with a visit with my good friend. We get along just like sisters.....counting friends I am very blessed with a great family.
Thanks for the great week!!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

So glad to see your post! and so glad you had a great week with family and friends! Too bad you had to put so many miles on the vehicle to do it, but I'm sure it was all worth it!

The two old crows said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun. It is nice to be with family!!!!!

Bainter Family Antics said...

Family is the best isn't it? I wish we could have all been together too. Maybe cloning wouldn't be such a bad idea. JK

Grandpa Sid said...

Really glad you had a great time, and really glad you traveled safely.
Love you all
Dad
"Gramps"

Stacey said...

Wow... that's a lot of asphalt to zip over. Family is fun, glad you got to see them because it meant you got to see me too! The B&B is always open, even at midnight on an unexpected travel day. lol

I've made another flower all by myself, it's pretty good considering my crochet handicap.

My turn next time, Sista!


~Stacey

happy mom said...

It was so great to have you here!