Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break

When I was little my Mom would have us do spring cleaning. We would clean everywhere. The fridge was the most hated for me, and that is why it is a rare day when I WANT to clean my fridge. I caught a bug and off we all went.
It really didn't take long and we had it done. It wasn't even as bad as I thought it would be. Kind of like getting a shot.


The finished fridge looks so nice. No more "Science experiments"...... Yay for the cleaning bug, it felt good and now my fridge looks good.



6 comments:

Tina said...

Yea!!! Now you can come and do mine!!!

(I see you have those weird shaped milk jugs out there also!)

Kandi said...

I was just going to say the same thing. You know where I live. :)

Warning: ours is pretty bad!! Have a Merry Christmas Lora!!

The two old crows said...

Sid calls our refrig a roterator. I do clean ours once in awhile. Mostly just here and there with the spills or stickness that happen.

Emma said...

Yay for sleepovers! Thank goodness that you choose to do all the cleaning on Saturday when i'm usually not there! :D yay

happy mom said...

that is a very pretty fridge, is that your fridge? like did you buy a new one recently? pretty!

Grandpa Sid said...

You can tell a lot about a family by the contents of their fridge, but that's the first gallon bottle of kraut I've ever seen. Weenies and Kraut. YUM! Cheese, YUM!