Saturday, December 26, 2009

Midas Touch

Now before anyone gets excited and starts thinking of things you can bring to me so I can turn it to gold for you......keep reading.

Enter Christmas morning:

We woke, we unwrapped, we smiled had fun, ate breakfast (usually german pancakes....yum), we played games, we ate junk....... you get it. Normal Christmas morning. I Love Christmas and I love Christmas morning. I love the feeling of love we all have.

Anywho George bought me a sewing machine for Christmas (I got it before Christmas and it is a story all on it's own). I have never had a sewing machine all my own so I am way excited! Christmas day after all the morning excitement I decided to look online for some fun ideas (I found some really fun things by the way). It was getting late, we were going to head to Sid and Connie's so I clicked off all my links, when all of a sudden the computer let me know that we had a virus......blah blah blah......long story short, I can find a virus anywhere any time, so if you want gold you will have to go to someone else but if you would like a virus I'm your gal.

As a matter of fact I dare you to go check out some fun craft sites and see, just see if you can get a virus....... I bet you can't :) Maybe be kind and tell me where you go for all your ideas and I will go there too and hopefully(fingers crossed) not get a virus.

6 comments:

happy mom said...

talents come in many styles! :)

Janille said...

I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas! I'm sorry about the virus. The sewing machine sounds fun though!

I'm glad you liked my play kitchen! I am so excited about it! I don't mind if you shared my blog (that is where I got the idea, from someone's blog). Thanks for asking!

Tina said...

Sorry about the virus . . . . and I can't believe you haven't had a sewing machine!!!! HAVE FUN!

Grandpa Sid said...

Go to www.Symantec.com and get "norton 360" and your virus troubles will be over.

I know that will make George snort, but it has been very good for us.
Keeping virus's at bay!

I can hardly wait to see the fancy stuff you create with your new sewing machine.

Lora said...

I guess I should say, I have a sewing machine but it was used when I got it and I really haven't enjoyed it. Before that I had my Mom's so this is my first sewing machine used by just me :)

Stacey said...

Ooooh, I "almost" got a new sewing machine too this year, but I told Dave no because I'd rather spend the moola elsewhere. Maybe for Valentines, huh?

So what'cha sewing? Have you gone fabric crazy yet? (I've been yarn and hook crazy, lately.)

Sorry about the virus. Those yucky, evil things they are.


Picked up some books at Savers the other day, thought you'd be proud. On my new reading list: The Shack, The Kiterunner, and Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell. (I thought you told me that the last was really good, but I could be off my rocker too.)