Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby it's cold outside



I know some of you live in areas that are waaaayyyy colder than we are, but I still have to let you all know that I am COLD!!

So cold that:
I wear thermals under my clothes and I am still cold
I wear wool socks and half the time I can't feel my toes
My ring finger turns white, ghostly, weirdly white
I avoid leaving the house at all costs
I wrap myself in blankets and I still feel cold
I make my kids do everything so I can stay wrapped up in my blanket
I get cranky when my kids want to cuddle, and it moves my blanket off of me
When I jump in bed at night I move my arms and legs back and forth to create friction so I can stay warm, but by moving my arms and legs like that I am cold again :)

7 comments:

Sharp Family said...

Yeah, being cold SUCKS!!! We should all move to Florida, or better yet, Hawaii:)

Tina said...

I'm with ya girl!!

Stacey said...

Fummy, I's herre uder blakt 2. Notus the globes! lol sorry, bad tying humor. I hate the cold too but enjoy wearing fleece and all of those comfy warm clothes. They're good for hiding those holiday pounds.

Bought Dev some thermals for the Klondike next Saturday, hopefully I won't have to report having a popsicle for a son- or hubby.

~Stacey

The two old crows said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that wears thermals and wraps up in blankets. It is cold outside. In our Relief Society it nevers gets warm and I wear my coat while I play the piano and would wear gloves if I thought I could play with them on.

Grandpa Sid said...

Oh you poor poor babies :(

happy mom said...

well you know mom would blame that you don't have any carpet! and all those windows. YOu need to make some of those wheat bags, or even just use a sock and put them in the microwave for 2 mins. toasty! that will solve it. also put a little fat on your body!

Ceci said...

We got our pellet stove in yesterday so it's getting a little warmer here. But i guess your colder cause we don't get hardly any snow.