Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year

We had a great New Years Eve. My Mom and Dad flew up to visit and we played games and ate all day and all night. Sid and Chan Hei and Sydney came over also, it was fun.

Tuesday we slept in and then we played more games and ate more and played games and ate more. Tuesday night George wasn't feeling well, and when Tayler went to bed he said he wasn't feeling well either, after I cleaned up yucky stuff TWICE, I wasn't feeling the best :) But I didn't get sick.

Wednesday we watched a ton of movies, one thing is for sure my parents get to catch up on lots of movies when they visit us. We watched Harry Potter 5 and Bourne Ultimatum.

Thursday was my Dad's birthday, we visited, played games and watched movies and then we went to a movie, we saw National Treasure it was really good, I have a problem with Nicholas Cages hair though it looks really goofy. Hope made that yummy cheesecake we told you all about and we sang happy birthday. Hopefully Grandpa had a good day.

Friday we drove around and played games and ate and had a good time together. George took Dad to work with him. That night we went to Uncle Sid's house so Tayler could show the robot to Grandma and Grandpa.

Saturday my parents flew home.

It was cold and windy and rainy the whole time they were here, I feel bad. They definitly got lots of sitting around done. I'm really glad they came, my kids go through family withdrawal syndrome every so often, so it was really nice. We love you all!!!!

5 comments:

happy mom said...

they need a little sitting around time sometimes, don't they?

I only wish I would have come!
someday maybe.

Jewels Rules said...

sounds like you guys had a good time I love to sit around so it sounds fantastic to me.. I go through family withdrawls as well but I just kind of have to get used to it because well I am clear across the bloody country and no one ever comes to visit me so hmmm.. just kidding but really no one does.. and ya I didn't really tell anyone about the surgery it was kind of like hopefully it happens and it did yay.. no mike didn't break my nose I hit it with an icemaker and well ya my job consists of me just going on vacation ha ha I love it.. I have the best time ever..

Tina said...

That is THE BEST having family come visit. I LOVE it. I am so glad you got to visit with your mom and dad. The kids probably love getting to know their grandma and grandpa better.

NEAT!

Stacey said...

Sitting around playing games and munching on goodies all day is productive. Rest and relaxation before life gets crazy again where you wish you could sit around playing games and munching on goodies all day! lol Too bad about the yuck, that's never fun. Glad Gpa & Gma got to come and visit. We've been without family visitors since September, but shhh, that's okay! I know they'll all be here in April for DJ's baptism. Happy New Year! ~Stace

Tina said...

Lora,

I've sent you 2 invites to the site. Will you send me an e-mail to my normal e-mail address so I can make sure I have your correct e-mail address? and then I'll try to invite you again.

Thanks!!