Tuesday, February 5, 2008

When it rains it pours

Ok this blog is depressing!! To me!!!

Sunday I had a presidency meeting at my house, we are talking and brainstorming and all the wonderful things we do for our youth, when I saw something fall from our ceiling. Was it just my imagination? Was it a spider? So instead of alarming everyone I did what I do best in bad situations, I totally ignored it :)

Well it wasn't spider, it was a nice lovely (are you ready for this) DROP OF WATER!!!! Falling from my ceiling. So yes folks we have a leak. Does any one want to run away from home with me? I just want to bury my head in the sand somewhere or something. Surely this is NOT happening. But it is so I will be doing a little roofing this spring and summer, Yay for me!!!

Ok so this is even MORE depressing, to me!!!!

Monday I get home from work, and our house is really cold (colder than on my previous post). So George in a calm sweet manner ran around checking things out, well apparently our heat pump had decided to quit working. So I am thinking this is just FABULOUS, who doesn't like bad news two days in a row????? I don't know about you guys but I love it (bury head in sand),so here I am sitting here sharing my whoa's with you all. If I run away from home, who would like me to come visit them :) INDEFINITLY ;)

Today we found out that we have a leak in our heat pump so we are having that fixed. George thinks that because we had snow on our roof, it built up a dam that let the melting water seep under our shingles? We are supposed to get a ton of ran today so I guess we will see :)

Hope nobody else it getting poured on, it just isn't fun.

5 comments:

happy mom said...

I am so sorry! you can always come here, and did you get yourself a wheat bag yet? You might need that warm comfort. so sorry!

happy mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Oh... tha's not fun at all. I'm sorry!! You can come and stay with me, just get a dog sled team together and mush right over the Blues! Hopefully its just ice under the shingles. That happened in our Bear Creek home. It snowed, froze, and leaked a bit. Only happened once and it didn't leak again. Anyway, with any luck you'll get it fixed in a hurry. ~Stacey

Bainter Family Antics said...

Oh boy!! Looks like our luck has come to visit you. You could of course pack everyone up and come live with us in Maryland. We would love it!!!

Kelli said...

I will so run away from home with you. I am so sick of all this snow! But not just the snow, the snowy, slippery, insane comute every morning!!!!!!! Ok, I'm done, Let's go somewhere tropical.