Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jackie's Tattoo

This morning everyone was at the table eating breakfast, and I ( Jackie) had my head resting on my hand, when I looked down and saw this thing printed on my arm! I quickly yelled "What the Heck!" and everyone looked at me and smiled. They had no clue either, until they looked at my shirt. Apparently my shirt left the print on my arm while i was sleeping. I think it is funny that it clearly showed the G, U, A, and D. It almost spelled GUARD when I close my arm together. This is the shirt that left my arm tattooed. It took a little scrubbing and it finally came off!

6 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, that would be shocking!!!

The two old crows said...

That is kinda funny I think

Stacey said...

Wow... did it leave a print on anything else?

So, Jackie, are you a lifeguard? (Duh... stupid question.)

Congrats on getting your permit. It's all about who gets the grey hairs first... me or your mom, and at this rate, she'll be winning!

~Stacey

Ceci said...

haha. when i read the heading my eyes went big. im glad it wassent real. im curious are u really a lifeguard?

young family said...

no i am not a lifguard. I got that shirt at girls camp because it was our cabin name

Grandpa Sid said...

I didn't think any of my daughters would become a tattooed lady! :>)