Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer of the.......

I am going to nick name this summer "Summer of the Merit badges". I know I have talked about this a little to much lately, I can't help myself, it has consumed me so I am talking and pushing and talking and pushing Tayler to get as many done as humanly possible and still have a life :)

Tayler has just spent the last week at scout camp and I am happy to say that he got 4 merit badges done!!!!! YAHOO!!! That is four merit badges that I don't have to talk and push and talk and push him through!!! For those of you who know my son, you know that I would have to talk and push a lot!! :) So I am very happy that he got them done. Now he will be able to advance to star in August.

Another thing I am totally happy about is the fact that he got his lifesaving merit badge. I put him in private swim lessons and made him swim a lot before camp so that he could get this badge so it is totally sweet that he got it!!!! I can't help bragging I am just so happy that all his hard work paid off. Way to go Tayler!

3 comments:

young family said...

mom is right she would have to talk and push more than she should have to.
tayler
ps. I glad too.

The two old crows said...

Way to go Tayler. You have done more than your dad or Uncle Sid did. Keep it up

happy mom said...

sweet! go Tayler! and good job Lora for being such a great mom!