Friday, September 12, 2008

SURPRISE!

Last night at around 8 I got a call from my Dad. We start talking and he says that they would like to come visit us.

Ok when?

"We are thinking we will leave at 5 in the morning and head your way". So right at this moment my parents are about here!

Just to let you all know, my Dad must really love me because the 65 mph speed limit in Oregon drives him CRAZY, so the fact that he is coming and driving should tell you all something. We are all excited, we love visits :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN! Tell your parents I said HI. Your dad will always have a special place in my heart. You will have to ask him if he remembers 20 years ago. When I was 8 I was staying with Kathy and Eugen Anderson while my parents were at a wedding. We were all at the Fairview park for something. I got my finger caught in the teeter tater and cut my pinky finger off. Your dad ran over and picked me up. They drove me to the hospital. He held me the whole way. I was so scared! But felt so safe with him. I have LOVED him ever since!

Judy said...

So did they make it ok? I have been meaning to call but since mom and dad are there I don't want to interrupt your visiting time. Marc wants me to come visit sometime so think about when a good time would be. Love ya, Judy