Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Favorites

I saw this tag and I thought it sounded fun. I am not sure if there are any rules, so I am just winging it.

I have alway wanted to travel. I actually have a long list of places I would love to see, but today it is Scotland. Doesn't that just sound cool. I love this picture.

I of course love food, who doesn't? Any who today I think Pad Thai sounds sooo yummy. I grew up in a little town called Fairview, I love the aspen trees. So pretty.
My favorite color is Blue, I love shoes too. Hey that rhymes :) Love Cats and Dogs, kittens and puppies are good too. So cute. I spent hours and hours playing barbies. One of my favorite things to do with my cousin was to send them floating down the ditch, it really is fun trust me. So I have a hard name to find. So according to google, this is my name in chinese.







4 comments:

Tina said...

I loved barbies too . . . .It is fun to see what your favorites are!

Jewels Rules said...

I knew I got my big mouth from somewhere.. ha ha there was no thought in my mind where I got it from.. I can clearly see the resemblance in all of the Kinsman side.. I already have my passport so I am good to go.. YAY!!

Stacey said...

Didn't float my Barbies down a ditch, but I did float them down an open (clean and never used) sewer pipe. Does that count.

If you're going to Scotland anytime soon, let me know. I'll start starving myself so I can fit into your suitcase!!!

Glad you don't write your name in Chinese, I couldn't do it!

Blue and shoe? Yes, Miss Is would be proud of your rhyming skills, that's all she does lately is point out my unintended rhymes! lol

~Stacey

Rachel said...

Scotland is also on my list of places I'd love to go. It looks beautiful. And of course I loved barbies, too, but we were rarely allowed to play with them because it would "get barbie hair all over." :) We tease my mom about this.