Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow Routes

Guess what! We got more snow! Our school district is having school today anyway, Yahoo!! They have the buses on snow routes. That means that we are responsible for getting our children down the hill to the flatter terrain. Hope and Jackie drove themselves to early morning seminary and George took Tayler to the bottom of the hill. George said they were waiting for awhile and then he said the bus came from up the hill?! Does this seem a little funny to anyone besides me? Crazy, but I am so happy the kids went back to school I won't say anymore about that.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Glad your kids got to go back to school! They (the weathermen) are talking about snow and ice here for this week! YIKES! The kids have been home enough . . . I hope this passes us by.

Stacey said...

It's a glorious day... isn't it! Happy, happy day.

We got snow too. It's been snowing since about 4am and expected to keep going until 5pm. More snow tomorrow. Oh what fun, right?

Enjoy your day!
~Stacey

The two old crows said...

Sorry but I had to laugh about the bus. Sounds like a school district.

I'm not looking forward to the snow and ice that they are predicting. Hopefully they are wrong.

Janille said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SNOW THIS YEAR! I'm glad the kids are back to school. That is funny about the bus!

Syal said...

HI, I love the blog. I am the first counselor in YW's I love the bracelet idea. We are doing something a little simpler for Personal Progress.

That is crazy about the buses. The snow this year seems to keep going and going.