Saturday, January 3, 2009

Young Women's Birthday's

I am sure most of you know that I am YW President. Well we give the YW something for their Birthday's every year. This year due to a bunch of things I was not expecting, I am unprepared. This Sunday I need to have something, so I went shopping. This is what I found at Deseret Book, cute but a little out of my budget, so I decided to get a little crafty.
Lucky for me, I have beaded before, and I have all the crafty fru fru needed to make these cute bracelets.


This is the finished product. What do you think. This cute bracelet, with some beautiful pictures of YW and women from the scriptures. Happy Birthday Girls!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

I really love the bracelet. Such a cute idea, & I love that you got crafty! Makes it even better.

The two old crows said...

That is neat. It looks as good or better than the orignal.

Bainter Family Antics said...

Looks really nice. I think I will share it with our ward. They don't give the girls here anything that I know of. (Ceci will correct me if I am wrong!)

Kandi said...

You go Crafty Lady!

Tina said...

Very nice Lora . . .

Ceci said...

mom's wrong!!! we get soap. yeah i know. lol. it has a cute little saying thats funny and dosnt make the soap so bad but i can't remember it. the young women presidency signed at the bottom; suds $ kisses your young women presidency. so i guess it's okay. those bracelets are really cute!

Stacey said...

Awesome!!! That's terrific that you got your crafty on and I bet it saved your YW budget too! Something to think about for sure. We were supposed to do RS gifts, but in the end didn't do anything. Maybe for the RS birthday?

~Stacey

King Family said...

Cute! What is the new value's color going to be? I heard they were adding virtue to the list.

young family said...

Halley,

The new value color is gold. I'm glad you like them, they did turn out pretty cute :)

Judy said...

Lora,
I love the bracelets and the card you put them on. YOu are an awesome yw president.
Love you.
Judy