Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why

Last week my parents surprised me with another visit. It was wonderful, the weather was gorgeous and it was just nice to have company.
Well the company is gone and they took the gorgeous weather with them ;) We woke up to more of this kind of weather this morning. I drove Tayler down to his bus stop, more like I tried to drive. The roads were icy and our van is just not a bad weather vehicle. Needles to say, I couldn't make it back up the hill. George (who is not feeling well) had to traipse down the hill with chains and save me. One inch of snow and we need chains! Hopefully it will all be gone by this afternoon.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so ready for snow to melt! And I'm so sorry that you got more--yuck. Our van is horrible in the snow, too--but at least I have no hills to try to make it up.

Thanks for your daily dose of David. It's hilarious! I see he hasn't changed a bit. And now I know that Luke just hanging there in the jumper must be a Kinsman thing. ;)

Tina said...

You guys have had more than your share of snow this year haven't you?

That is soooo cool that your parents came and visited again! What if they surprised you and you weren't there? I guess there would be small chance of that!

The two old crows said...

The weather is georgous here. Sorry George is under the weather. It is nice that your parents can visit like they do enjoy it.

Stacey said...

I think you guys have had more snow than us this year! Maybe I'm the no-luck snow charm that keeps everyone virtually snow free.

So sorry, I hate it when that happens; a ten minute trip turns into a half-hour fiasco. Hopefully the sun will melt everything quickly, without flooding the place!

~Stacey

young family said...

Stacey get your no-luck snow charm hind end up here then! I didn't know it was because you moved! ;)

King Family said...

We got snowed on this morning too. It is still snowing though. I hope yours clears up soon. Im kind of sick of the cold weather as well. I can't wait for spring.