Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bones

In a previous post I mentioned that we watch a lot of TV. We also love Netflix instant play. I like to watch past episodes of different series and watch all the way to the present if I can. One of the many series I am at the moment hooked on is Bones.

I am now on season three and so far I really like it. Why you ask, well Temperance Brennen makes me laugh. I like it for her honesty, She just tells it like it is. I think the world would be a better place if people could just be honest. I will say that I don't agree with everything she says or does and I like other characters but she definitely makes the show more interesting to me.

Now before you start worrying that I am wasting too much time, let me reassure you that I am not just watching TV, I am crafting at the same time and of course eating ;-)

1 comment:

life and times on the rockin r ranch said...

Lora, I love bones!! And her blunt honesty is high on my list of the best part of the show.