Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sore

Some of you are aware that I have been walking for years. I have added other things here and there because I need to but I can't seem to keep doing them. A friend of mine told me about a boot camp that some ladies go to in my area so I went and wow, what a work out.

Lunges, skipping, grape vine, jumping jacks, sprints, jogging, walking, running the bleachers, weights, planks, crunches......the list goes on and on. Every day something different, three times a week. I am sore!

2 comments:

The two old crows said...

wow I glad you are so young. That list made me tired and I wanted to go back to bed.

Rachel said...

I have missed so many or your posts!! You did so many fun things for the summer! And I think you're amazing!! I wanna puke just reading about boot camp. :)