Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged!

What is his name? George Alva
How long did you date? six months
How old is he? 38
How old are you? 36
Who eats more sweets? George
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Me by about an inch
Who can sing better? George
Who is smarter? George
Who does the laundry? Jackie and Hope, but I do it sometimes too.
Who does the dishes? Hope, Jackie, Tayler, and Emma and sometimes me
His guilty pleasure? He has no guilt :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? Nobody, we don't have much of a lawn
Who cooks dinner? Everybody
Who is more stubborn? I am
Who kissed who first? I made him kiss me :)
Who asked who out first? George
Who proposed? Kind of me, kind of him, so it was both of us
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants? George
What is your favorite thing about him? His smile, and sense of humor.
I tag, Trudy, Stacey, Heidi, Judy, and Kelli

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Interesting questions! In honor of V-day? No guilt, isn't that the truth! lol

~Stacey