Friday, September 19, 2014

Bells Canyon Falls

Another hike with Tayler, Emma and my sisters Judy and Noreen.  This hike was a little steeper than the Blanche lake hike.  It wasn't as long though so totally doable. 
The story behind Emma's sad face.  I wanted a picture with the water behind us and there was this big rock out in the creek.  So we were standing out there and I moved Emma to be in front (she said I pushed her but I really didn't) and she fell into the creek. I felt horrible really I did. I offered to wear her wet shoes and socks and everything but she didn't want to, sssoooo she hiked the whole thing in wet shoes and socks.  She is a good girl.

 She did finally smile :)  It took some time but she made it.  The falls were beautiful and it was a fun day.  Another successful hike in Utah :)
Noreen, Lora and Judy


Tayler, Lora and Emma




1 comment:

Jackie said...

still not sure who to side with on this. Are you sure you didnt push her? ;)