Friday, September 19, 2014

Going to the Zoo zoo zoo, how about you you you

The following three pictures are me trying to get a picture of everyone one the train at the zoo. It didn't work out very well but I loved them all anyway so I am sharing :)



 We only had a few more day's left in Utah and my sister wanted to do something fun with here kids. Since she had been injured in a car accident early in the summer it was very hard to do anything. So we all packed up and went.  Tina and Lincoln and Halley and Ryan and Grandma Young were there also we just didn't spend very much time together. Too many people and we went to the bird show with them and we parted ways.
Amanda (in pink) and Josie (in Yellow)
 It was incredibly hot. I think the car said 107 on our way home so in the middle of the day in the sun it was just yucky!  But we tried to have as much fun as possible.  My Mom and Jackie and Dallin spent a good portion of the time in the restaurant were it was air conditioned.
Sam, Josie and Amanda

 Sam kept trying to dodge all the pictures so I took so many of him that I made him laugh :) I love this picture of him :)
Sam (in Red shirt), Josie and Amanda
 We had  a fun time together.  Had to say our final goodbye's because we were headed for home soon after this.  It is always sad to say goodbye to family.  Love love love family!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I wish we could have stuck together, but yeah, with a huge group we all wanted to do different things! It was a fun day! Just knowing we were all in the park together!

Jackie said...

It was incredibly hot but i am glad i went. It was good to get out