Friday, September 19, 2014

Family Cabin

We went to the cabin this summer.  It has been a few years since I was in Utah when my Mom had the cabin so it was an extra bonus to my time spent with Jackie, Tyler and Dallin.

Tayler, Lora and Emma
 I was so glad Ruth Ann came to the cabin. I don't get to see here nearly as often as I wish I could. We sang songs, put together puzzle's, played games and enjoyed ourselves.
Ruth, Lora, Emma and Grandma 

 A herd of forty or so Elk were close by.   Emma and Tayler had been outside on the deck reading and they came running back into the cabin and said some animal was making really weird noises.  We had seen a couple of Elk the night before so we figured it was them. Not long after that Tayler came running in and grabbed the camera and said there was a whole bunch of Elk out there.  There were :)  They weren't far from the cabin either so it was very very cool. Lot's of little babies, so fun to watch.

 We had a great time. I had fun reminiscing with my Mom.  When my kids were little and we lived in Utah we went every single summer. Something we looked forward to every year and something we have missed since we have moved to Oregon.  We have a lot of memories at the cabin.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love the cabin! next year i will take dallin :)