Friday, September 19, 2014

Blessing day

July 6th, 2014

 Dallin was blessed today. It was such a great day. Tyler blessed him and it was a sweet and wonderful blessing.  I tell ya Dallin is a lucky lucky boy. Look at the adorable family picture :)

We were so so lucky to have Grandma Young and George there at the same time.  Four generations :)  Family is so wonderful!

George, Jackie, Ada, Dallin, Lora and Don


 I love this picture :) My sisters always go above and beyond for me and my family!
Jackie, Dallin, Ariana, Halley

All the cousins


Tina and Dallin

Marc and Dallin

Marcia, Jackie, Dallin, Tyler and Jonathon

Dallin was surrounded by family from Oregon, Utah, Tennessee and  Maryland. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I need these pics! dont let me forget :) Such an amazing day!