Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 35: Wicked Day!

New York! New York!!  I never thought I would go here and now look at this.  It was so cool to see everything.  I tried not to point and stare too much but hey, I'm a tourist, deal :)

This sign made me laugh

 Hope has always wanted to see Wicked.  I can't think of a better place to see it than on Broadway!  It was the best.  I have only listened to the songs from Wicked and haven't done much more than that, so I went into it all fresh with no idea what to expect.  I loved it!  I would so do it again if I could.
 Everything was amazing, the set the costume's the performers.  Everything was awesome!

 We did some shopping in NY
 Some sight seeing
Hope

Times Square at night
 We walked all over, through thousands and thousands of people
It was an amazing day, and very fun.  I love that we have been able to do all that we have been able to do and really in a short amount of time.  NY was everything I had hoped it would be and then some!

1 comment:

The two old crows said...

It really looks fun. Now I can see why people would visit New York.