Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 41: Family and Niagara Falls

We went to visit with Amanda Kinsman today.  She is married to my nephew Jordon, he is deployed to Afghanistan right now but will be home soon.  Amanda was kind enough to put her life on hold for a little while and let us play with her darling Nolah and just have a good time with family.  It was so nice to see her and we are glad we took the time to stop and see them.  We felt bad that we missed Ellie, she had to go to school early and didn't get home until later in the afternoon.  We sure do miss family.
 We headed to Niagara falls next.  Really I think the pictures speak for themselves.  It was beautiful and awesome.  I hear that the Canadian side is prettier but I was very pleased with the American side and I don't feel like we missed out on anything.  Beautiful day!


Emma and Lora

1 comment:

The two old crows said...

Beautiful!!!! Someday I'll make it up there.