Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 46: Home!

I didn't take any pictures on the way home.  I know it like the back of my hand.  So I will share with you some of the things we talked about on the way home.
We couldn't wait to:
Sleep in our own bed's
Sleep on our own pillows
Not have to drive the next day
How sore our behinds were
Use our own washer and dryer

Thing's we didn't look forward to:
Getting up for Seminary
Making our own food again
Having to clean things

What we couldn't wait for the most though was to see George and of course Rocky!  As soon as we got home it was just overwhelming, soooooo nice to see George and poor Rocky was beside himself he was so happy to see us!  This trip was so amazing, so many amazing wonderful things to see in our country.  I'm so thankful Hope invited me and didn't put me on a plane back home, I know for a fact she wanted to :)  I love that I was able to experience this with them and I hope they enjoyed spending the time with me.

1 comment:

Tina said...

WE are so happy that you all made the trip also. It was so GREAT to have you here for a week! Loved every second.