Tuesday, September 25, 2007

EARTHQUAKE!!!!

Sunday night we went to bed a little late, it was about 11. I was just getting to the I am totally out stage, when I had this really weird sensation. The bed wasn't really moving but there was a second of weird noise and kind of a bumpy sound.

George and I both said,"what was that" at the same time, so George checked out the house and the kids and then on Monday morning we turned on the news and sure enough at about the time we had the weirdness happen there had been a earthquake down south of us.

I remember when I was younger that Delta had an earthquake, Dad told us about it but we hadn't felt it because we were in the car at the time, any who I remember we were so mean and told Dad we didn't believe him. I still feel bad about that. So Dad, I'm Sorry :( An earthquake is really something and this one was nothing like the one in Delta.

So my first ever earthquake, I hope that is the last for me and that is all I have to say about that (just watched Forest Gump, again :))

5 comments:

Jewels Rules said...

OMG!! one time there was an earthquake in Cedar I remember it, it was just a babysized one though.. UM no we got second in the contest by like a centimeter but most of the time we were busy taking pictures so we weren't really focused on the contest so it's all good.. Um wait she is writing them again like a whole other set of books from his point of view.. Me and my friends are a little obsessed with them we talk about them constantly..

The two old crows said...

life is like a box of chocolates ya never know what you're gonna get

Sharp Family said...

Wow, an earthquake! I've felt a small one, too, it is such a weird sensation. I'm glad it wasn't anything major.

happy mom said...

wow, I don't remember the thing with dad, was I there? and I thought that I did remember feeling some sort of earthquake one time in Delta but I could be wrong.

a little scarry but as long at is stays far away your good.

Is julie talking about the books,I am in the middle of eclipse!

Jewels Rules said...

I know I love them and I can't believe we have to wait a whole year to read the next one. It's forever away. I was a little skeptic when I first heard about them but I was hooked from the very beginning as well they are so good.. Um I am also reading a series by Nora Robers writing as J.D. Robb called the IN DEATH series it's way good and I like reading Janet Evanovich books cause she cracks me up. I read a book just barely called Deception Point by Dan Brown which was really good as well.. I'm kind of a book worm I read all the time I read Wicked too that was a good book too.. I just love to read it's all I really do..