Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Yahoo school starts today!!

This is Jackie and Emma on their first day of school 2007. Don't they look so happy? Maybe not thrilled but they do look cute. If I hadn't looked so scary I would have a picture of me on here with a totally thrilled look on my face ;)
-----------------------------------------------
I guess I should let you know that Hope and Tayler haven't dropped out of school. They didn't go today because they are older and today was for the younger "new" kids in a school. So Jackie is going to high school for the first time and Emma is going to upper elementary for the first time, so they had the school to themselves with just their age group. Hope and Tayler will be off to school tomorrow. My face will have a totally thrilled look on it all day tomorrow. I might even be skipping.

9 comments:

Stacey said...

It truly is the 'most wonderful time of the year'. Good luck Jackie and Emma; new school, new things, new friends! Luck to you too Hope, (she who I haven't seen her short hair yet) and Tayler, (Dev says 'hi')on a great year. May your teachers be saints and your homework simple.

The two old crows said...

aahhhhh the first day of school. Remember it well.

happy mom said...

they look so cute, and I want a picture of you skipping!

happy mom said...

Oh and just for me will you put your comments in a popup window I like it better, thanks :)

happy mom said...

oh, Hope has short hair?

happy mom said...

I am done now!

young family said...

lol. yep i got my hair cut.... a little more than 7 inches.... when we post my back to school pics you'll see it.
-Hope

young family said...

how do I make my comments in a pop up window? Is that in my dash board?

Grandpa Sid said...

Oh how wonderful you all are, and oh how much I love you.