Saturday, September 29, 2007

This and that....




Ok Grandpa here is a picture of the front of our house. I call it the Brady Bunch house, even though it doesn't look like that house.










Here is Emma's room done!!!! Yahoo, one down many to go :)










Here are the fish, we couldn't leave them behind. Because Jackie would have nightmares about her Dad's fish dying. She says it's because they are the only fish we have been able to keep alive, but really it's because she has a soft heart and so does her Mom it's just that her Mom is to tired some days to let the softness show. (Written with Jackie looking over my shoulder)






This is a picture of our back yard, or some of it.






This is us having a good time after our crazy day. Except Hope who probably thinks we are way to loud while she is trying to read. (Just kidding, she is having a good time too)













This is me and Emma looking for a squirrel, didn't see one but the other day I was sitting on the deck when one came up right behind me. I'm not sure if I like the idea of them getting that close but as long as they don't attack us, it should be ok.











Ok I need to let you all know that Hope got asked to Homecoming!!!! Today we went and looked for a dress. Found a beautiful dress, it's sage green and lots of fun. Those pictures will be coming later.
The pictures today are courtesy of Jackie, she just got a new camera that she has been saving money for. Kind of an exciting day!



















9 comments:

Rachel said...

So exciting about Hope & homecoming. I can't wait to see pictures! And I absolutely love the back yard--it looks so green & great. But watch out for those attack squirrels. :)

Grandpa Sid said...

Thank you so much, you all look so happy and the house looks really fun. I love the trees so close to the family room windows, it looks like you live in a forest.

I hope that isn't poison ivy in the back yard trees?

And why do you call it the "Brady bunch" house?

Love you all a whole bunch!
Grandpa Young

Jewels Rules said...

oh squirrels such dumb animals.. they are all over the place out here I don't think I go a day without seeing at least 6 they are all over the place.. And I love Emma's room it is so bright and fun woo I love bright colors.. And yay for Hope.. and she's reading I love to read turns out that I have like 200 pages to read for my class by friday which doesn't seem like much but when it is in a book called Handbook for Christian Apologetics it just isn't any fun..

young family said...

I call this house the brady bunch house because it has a different architecture, very 70's and so I think brady bunch, George thinks I'm funny too. Jackie really wants to know if you have a blog Grandpa, if you do please let Jackie know.

P.S. It isn't poisen ivy, just plain ivy.

happy mom said...

Okay, you left the comment about being kind of but not really close to Forks. Your back yard looks just like the pictures of Forks on the website. that is eerie, but also maybe Edward will come walking out, and that would be cool! I have become obsessed!

yeah for Jackies new Camera, and Jackie I do not feel bad for Jacob at all!

Yeah for Hopes date! congrats hope, can't wait to see the pics.

The two old crows said...

I love the color of Emma's room also. I love bright colors. Congradulations on going to the dance Hope. That is so neat.
Love you all, looks like you are all happy and keeping busy

The two old crows said...

So what book is Hope reading? I am always looking for good books to read.

Grandpa Sid said...

Jackie, I have been spending all my time with HHO and youtube. I have also been invited to a private forum of guys who are doing the "energy" thing too. There are about 50 in the forum at present. I also spend quite a bit of time preparing my "gospel doctrine" lesson. And I guess I really have a blog, I just haven't posted anything. I'll bet you are really enjoying that new camera. You and Emma and Hope are so pretty and growing up so fast it makes me sad that I don't get to see you anymore. The pictures really do help though.
Love you all Grandpa

young family said...

i was reading Harry Potter 7. i finished it and it's the most depressing book out of the entire series, but it's still good!
-Hope