Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Day for two more


So here is Hope and Tayler on their first day of school. I love how awake an anxious they are to get to seminary and school on time their first day. They both said they had a good time at school and so that is a good thing always. I couldn't resist getting a picture of Tayler and Emma together, they are so cute still. I hope they continue to love school and their teachers for the rest of the year, so far we are off to a good start.
















4 comments:

happy mom said...

Hope will from now on be named little-L. mini me is too not cute, and she is gorgeous just like her mom, you look beautiful Hope and I love your hair, and Taylor you can me mini-G. your hair expecially reminds me of you dad. and mini for boys is okay. you still look cool.

thank you for changing your comments, did you do that for me?

love you guys.

Stacey said...

Wow, Hope! Way cute hair. And Tayler, you look like you've grown another foot. I hope school is going well, not too much homework. Are you driving yet, Hope? ~Stacey

young family said...

Are 16 year olds supposed to drive :) She isn't driving yet. Maybe she will soon.

Jewels Rules said...

Oh the first day of school I love those days.. it was so much fun and you got to wear your new clothes finally.. They all look super cute..