Thursday, September 20, 2007

Long days!!!

I knew once school started that my blog would slow down and that all of my days would be the same ole' thing day in and day out. So I am going to let you know how my week went.

Around 5:00 every morning I hear Hope's alarm go off, and from then on I am listening to her and then Jackie take a shower, open and shut many doors, shuffle shuffle shuffle as they walk around trying to be quiet (they can't help it that their mother can't sleep through any thing and that their father could sleep through a hurricane), at around 5:45 I drag myself out of bed and get breakfast going.

6:15 we are heading off to early morning seminary. I drop the girls off for the day and head to my friends house to excercise. Denise Austin is harder than I think she should be, and then I head home to jump in the shower.

I hurry to get ready, make sure Tayler and Emma are getting ready and have their lunch,and see if they have brushed their teeth (I still have to ask that every single morning and night, do they ever catch on?) Then we head out the door at 8:25 to catch the bus. So that is every morning.

Monday after Tayler and Emma were off to school, George and I headed out to work. For some of you who don't know, George does PDR and I have learned how to fix rock chip's and we kind of stumbled on fixing fogged head lights. We go to different dealerships on different days, some dealerships have a list of cars to work on and some of the dealerships we walk around the car lot and look for the work and then go get it approved. Not glamorous work but really who has a truly glamorous job?

Tuesday I got a day off, Emma was sick :( So while she read a book and watched a movie I stained our deck (I still hurt really bad, am I getting old or what) I ran to YW, the Laurels were in charge of the activity, so we played dodge ball and if you got hit by a ball you had to memorize a scripture, it was a lot of fun, I haven't played that in a long time.

Wednesday I put the second coat of stain on and worked around the house on the never ending projects :) (I got more sore, is that possible?)

Thursday I fixed 3 rock chips, called my Mom and Dad. Called Judy and visited and then I did some shopping. Oh kind of funny, we went to Costco on the way home and saw the dad off of that show about little people. (Can't remember the name of the show) The Roloff family show. So I saw a celebrity. Came home and had a yummy dinner, and then we cleaned the gutters on the back of the house, we will be investing in some kind of gutter guard, that was yucky.

Friday we will of course work, work, work. Then Tayler has his Lego Robotics club meeting every Friday and Saturday. He really loves it, they build this Robot and then program it to do certain tasks. It really is cool.

I was really going to try hard to make this post all fun and stuff, but I am just to tired :) Really my job isn't hard it is just time consuming. We get home at night, help the kids with homework and work on something that needs to be done at home and then crash. Sounds like fun huh!

4 comments:

happy mom said...

You saw the guy from "little people, big world?" How cool is that, so there farm must be close to you guys. Wow. I think I watched one episode.

Your days are long, I knew that but I am glad you shared why you are so busy, and funny I always have more time to blog in the winter.

Just have your girls post some pictures here and there of things, like that robot, do you have pictures of that? Cool Tayler.

Grandpa Sid said...

Count your blessings, my dear daughter.

Rachel said...

You're one busy mom! I couldn't even fill a couple sentences with what I do daily. :) Oh, and Denise Austin kicks my butt! David's a Denise Austin fan, & he turned me onto some of her videos. He said he used to do some of her workouts, but I just can't imagine it. :)

Tina said...

Wow, I didn't know you were working with George. Kewel, I think that is really NEAT!

I just want you to know this early morning seminary could be worse for you. Chance has to be at seminary at 6:00 a.m. sharp. He still doesn't have his driver's license yet so yours truly (me) has to get up and go with him. I used to exercise in the church gym everyday last year, but since McKay's schedule changed this year I just exercise at home . . . .

Love ya!!!