Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party


Last night was our ward Christmas Party, it was very nice. Emma got the chance to be Mary, she was so pretty. I had fun dressing her up. The pictures are from the practice earlier in the day.
Joseph (Trevor) was so bored we had to put the picture up so you could all enjoy it and Mary looks a little bored herself. I thought it was funny how Emma got herself ready for the part, she kind of resembled a ghost :) She was trying to hide the dress, she didn't like it and it didn't help that an older sibling (Jackie) laughed at it either.

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

Pretty cool to play Mary, Emma. All I ever was was an angel.

Rachel said...

You can always count on an older sibling for a bit of mocking. :) But you're right, what a pretty Mary. I do love the excitement they put into the roles. :)

Stacey said...

Ah... such a beautiful Mary, Emma!! Don't let your wicked older sisters get the better of you! (Just kidding on that wicked part, girls!)

I remember making the manger in your backyard, Lora! A huge cardboard box, lots of tape and staples and spray paint! lol

I think we might miss our ward party this year. We're supposed to be in SLC. Hope for bad weather... then I won't have to go!

~Stacey

King Family said...

That's really neat Emma. You were beautiful! I got to be Mary when I was a young woman too. That is pretty neat.